Buy Now
Sign in

Paypal express checkout

bubila , July 06 2016
B
bubila
Hello there,
I've been asked to implement the paypal express checkout on a couple of website, searching the forum I found this post https://www.chronoengine.com/forums/posts/t63608/p260711/how-using-paypal-pro.html but I think I may mess up something If I do this on my own, could you please send me a quote for changing a from that uses Paypal redirect to one using the Express Checkout? I can provide you with all access to the website so you may take a look and see what you will need, or let me know what information you need in order to make the quote.
thanks a lot
Elisa
elisa
GreyHead
Hi Elisa,

Do you have an example of the form? i.e. is it a simple one item fixed price purchase or multiple items and variable prices?

I prefer to use the Lionite PayPal API for this rather than the CF actions. Would that be OK?

Answer in a PM if you prefer.

Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much
B
bubila
Hi Bob
the form is pretty complicated actually, and after further thinking we may leave everything as is, I guess it would be better. The form calculate a transfer service and then you get to decide wether to pay using paypal, credit card or directly to the driver. Using the express checkout would not make things easier for most customer (they would probably think paypal is the only payment method).
I'm sorry I bothered you for nothing, we were still talking about it while you answered!!!
Thanks a lot
Elisa
elisa
GreyHead
Hi Elisa,

No problem. PM me if you need anything specific, I did a couple of multi-payment option forms not too long ago.

Bob
ChronoForms technical support
If you'd like to buy me a coffee or two, thank you very much