Sat Nov 22, 2014, 2:57 pm
 Locked  4  4170
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 entries.

Hi guys,

I know you're working on this for the next version - and if its coming in the next few days - great - otherwise...

pursuant to this topic: http://www.chronoengine.com/forums/index.php?option=com_chronoforums&cont=posts&f=2&t=11309

I need the last issue resolved. I've tried Javascript, php ... lol - i'm at a loss.

Ideally -

the main form registers the person in joomla.

the second part of the form shows up if the person is over 13 and inserts their email address in the table row that was generated by the first part of the form. (chronoforms table - not jos_user) -

then an email is generate with all the data and sent ...

right now - 2 rows are inserted into the form. one with all the info, then a blank one with just the answer to the newsletter question.

can I pay to get this fixed please? :)

I appreciate you guys!

Rod

86 0
Wed Nov 7, 2007, 12:41 pm

Hi Rod,

you can send me a login to your website admin and I will do this for you, we can discuss any more details in the PM too!

Cheers

Max

If your main question got answered then please select the answer using the GREEN button!

11724 14814
Mon Aug 14, 2006, 1:29 am

Hi Max,

did you get my PM?

86 0

Hi Rod, yes, work under progress, I was off work this weekend!

Cheers

Max

If your main question got answered then please select the answer using the GREEN button!

11724 14814
Mon Aug 14, 2006, 1:29 am

Hey Max,

thanks... you mean you take time off on the weekends??? wow... I gotta try that!! LOL (kidding)

thanks for your help!

Rod

86 0
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 entries.