Thu Dec 18, 2014, 8:55 pm
 Locked  48  21200
1 2 3 4 5
Showing 1 to 10 of 49 entries.
Fri Dec 5, 2008, 11:20 pm

when I use the form in a module position , if i do not enter the correct verification code the error message will carry over to all other forms

let me give you an example

i have a form in a module position for a diamond quotes page

if i enter the incorrect SPAM letters I will get an error message

when I reenter the verification and it redirects to my front page

the message will appear for my front page form even though it is not anti spam

see here

http://www.bostondiamondexchange.com/beta/jewelry-a-diamond-quotes

10 0
Thu Aug 7, 2008, 5:19 pm

Hi mnymkr,

this is a known bug yes, I have posted a fix here some where few days ago, if you can't find it then let me know and I will post it again!

Regards

Max

If your main question got answered then please select the answer using the GREEN button!

11924 15294
Mon Aug 14, 2006, 1:29 am

Hi Max,

I don't manage to find the file: can u post the link plz ?

Thanks a lot

Guillaume

10 0
Sun Dec 7, 2008, 4:17 pm
Mon Dec 8, 2008, 12:32 am

i cannot find the fix either

i see where you discuss it but do not see a clear fix

10 0
Thu Aug 7, 2008, 5:19 pm

ok guys, here we go!

open components/com_chronocontact/chronocontact.php and find:

if ( md5($chrono_verification ) != $sessionvar ) {

add below it :

JRequest::setVar('cf_wrong_security_code', 1);

save and close!

now open chronocontact.html.php at the same directory and find:

<?php if($session->get('chrono_verification_msg', '', md5('chrono'))){ ?>

make it :

<?php if(($session->get('chrono_verification_msg', '', md5('chrono')))&&(JRequest::getVar('cf_wrong_security_code') == 1)){ ?>

regards

Max

If your main question got answered then please select the answer using the GREEN button!

11924 15294
Mon Dec 8, 2008, 10:54 am

Hi Max and thanks for your time ...

I have made the modifications and it does not work for me.

If the captcha is wrong the message "You have entered an incorrect verification code at the bottom of the form" is submitted (that's correct). If the captcha is good i am redirected and the email is sent. But if click to my contact link 5 seconds later then i still have the "You have entered an incorrect verification code at the bottom of the form". That's weird because the form is empty at that moment...

Another problem: when the captcha is wrong i am not redirected to the same URL. My contact form is at index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16&Itemid=19 and i am redirected to index.php?option=com_chronocontact&task=send&chronoformname=Contact

Any way to correct that ?

Tested under IE 7.0 and Firefox 2.0 under Windows Vista.

Thanks again for your help

Guillaume

10 0

Hi Guillaume,

the 2nd issue has no solution at the moment!

regarding the first one, are you testing the "component" page or the form in an article ? please test the pure form page because the fix was for this one, then we can fix the other the same way!

Regards

Max

11924 15294

Hi Max,

Your are right. I was using the form in an article. When i use the component i no longer have the problem.

But now i have a display problem like the one mnymkr explained here:

http://www.chronoengine.com/forums/index.php?option=com_chronoforums&cont=posts&f=3&t=11844&p=18722&hilit=%3Cdiv%3E#p18722

See my attached file for a screenshot.

Any way to correct the captcha problem (form in an article) or to correct my template problem ? (i use the rockettheme "Metamorph v2" template) ?

For the link problem i saw that you posted a solution some time ago for the 2.5 version. Any way to get the same fix for the 3.0 ver ?

Thanks again for your time and your advices.

Guillaume

• bad.jpg
    bad.jpg (19.75 KiB) Viewed 5230 time(s).
10 0

Hi Guillaume,

for the layout issue, this will need some interaction with the CSS in the form or the css in your template, I think you need to remove the height:auto of the field or something, I'm really not sure, it depends on your template css too, you can try to disable the "load chronoforms files" setting at the general tab ?

the fix I mentioned for the verification code can be remade at plugins/content/chronocontact.php the only difference is that the 2 changes will be at the same file here!

where is the solution for the link problem ?

Max

11924 15294

Hi Max,

You were right for the layout issue. I fixed the height value in the css file and the error goes away. Thanks !

I can't manage to find the

if ( md5($chrono_verification ) != $sessionvar ) {
entry in the /plugins/content/chronocontact.php file. It seems easier (to me) to use the plugin/article way to make my contact page looks like ay other page. And under ie6 i have big problems cause the page is totaly messed-up.If that's not too time-consumming can u post the corrections to make to the /plugins/content/chronocontact.php file to correct the issue ? Thanks

For the link problem i am not able to find the forum post anymore. Looks like it was a dream :)

Thanks again for your time

Guillaume

10 0
Showing 1 to 10 of 49 entries.