- Created: Tuesday, 12 December 2006 16:40
ChronoForms is a Joomla Component that helps Joomla/Mambo users publish forms to a website in minutes, not in HOURS.
A custom form in three quick steps :
- Create your form html with any HTML editor (e.g: Dreamweaver, NVU, etc).
- Copy the resulting HTML code from your HTML editor.
- Paste the code into your ChronoForms 'Form Manager' in the backend, choose your settings and save.
Powerful customization features
- Using PHP code in the form body or when submitted to do some serverside action like saving data or checking some thing.
- Drag and Drop form creation wizard for quick forms creation with no need for any other HTML tools! good solution for those on rush for a simple form or newbies!
- Setup as many emails as you need using a drag and drop board.
- Each email can have any number of TO recipients and any number of CC/BCC recipients.
- Each Email have a full dynamic set of fields,what the user write can change your email recipient and subject!
- Ability to setup an Auto Responder!
- Full control over the email(s) template(s) sent, yes, you can get candy emails created using WYSIWYG editor!
- You can Redirect users after submission to a thank you page OR a login page or another website...etc.
- Define the Submit URL if you are interested, useful for forms migrated from other applications to Joomla CMS.
- Store all your submitted data and view it very easily.
- Ability to View/delete stored data and ability to backup form results into XLS or CSV formats viewable on MS Excel!
- Ability to create DB tables and connect to any table to save or update its records, we can connect to the content table for example and let the submissions become website content!
- Include file upload fields in your form and have it attached/uploaded and add constraints on files uploaded (like max and min size and type).
- Add Captcha imageverification to your form to protect you from Spam.
- Easy to add Server side validation for those who care for full form security!
- Easy integration with payment systems like PayPal, 2Checkout.com or Authorize.net!
- Plugins support for converting your form to a Joomla registration form or integrating it with Community builder too!
- DEBUG option for checking the form workflow!
- Limit form submissions per second per user session, useful for protecting yourself from 2 submit button clicks!