Chronoforms v6.0.6 & v6.0.7 updates
Created: Saturday, 26 August 2017 20:06
- Many small improvements and fixes.
- Improved wizard experience, you can now drag new elements to exactly where you want them to land in the designer.
- Chart element, feed the element with data to create nice looking bar charts.
- Google Address field: auto completing address field which can supply the different address components to other form fields.
- 2Checkout Payments gateway integration: accept payments on your form using the 2Checkout payment gateway.
- HoneyPot security test, the simple and quick form spam protection.
- Textarea auto expansion feature, when user types, the textarea auto expands instead of displaying scroll bars for better user experience.
- New chart statistics feature in the stored data view, you can now view statistics per field when you view the table data.
- New wizard events and area minimizing feature, minimize events and sections to save space.
- Zapier service integration.
- Multi element and multi value support in fields events, you can now target multiple elements in one field, and you can reference multiple values.
- Easily load your form into a popup which can be triggered on different events, popups can be triggered using a click on a form element, on page load, after some time or after a specific scroll distance.